Jio free new year data gift for his customers?
Jio free new year data gift : These are the speculations in the market that Jio is going to launch free data offer again as new year gift for India customers. The cost may be Rs 99 for 2 months.
As per sources that Jio may soon announce the plan ” Jio free new year data gift ” which again bust its customer base in India, many rural area and urban young students of the country.
Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel – the two telecom behemoths of the sector – are engaged in a data price war. Both the companies offer attractive prepaid recharge plans which offer daily data limits to woo customers. Jio, which is wholly owned by Reliance Industries, launched a free-for-life call service last year that triggered a price war and consolidation in the Indian telecom sector. Despite being the newest entrant, Jio has accumulated more than 13.8 crore subscribers, making it the fourth-largest operator at the end of September, according to data from the telecom regulator. if the Jio’s ” Jio free new year data gift ” 2018 come into effect, it may again bust customer base for Jio.
Below are some existing Plans of Jio
Terms and conditions
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.